Mera Peak Climbing. Fixed Dates
Max. Altitude: 6476 m.
Trip Duration: 22 days
Trek Grade: Strenuous Plus
Accommodation: Teahouse and camping
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & DinnerTransportation: Car / Van / Plane
Best Time: Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Fixed dates: Fixed Dates - March 5; April 5; Sept 20; Oct 9
Price of full package: $2490 per person
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
Quick reference phone: +99898 3039846 - telegram; +99897 7009846 - whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Mera peak is the mountain which locates in the Himalayan range of Eastern Nepal. It is about 6476m above sea level and is highest trekking peak in Nepal. There are three Mera peaks they are Mera North, which is about 6,476 meters (21,247 ft); Mera Central, which is about 6,461 meters (21,198 ft); and Mera South, which is about 6,065 meters (19,898 ft).
Day 01: Arrival
After arrival at Tribhuwan international airport Kathmandu, The representative of Actual Adventure Pvt. Ltd. will help you to take you and check at the hotel and will brief you about your daily activities. Night at desire hotel in Katmandu.
Day 02: Prepare in Kathmandu
In this day we will prepare for our expedition.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla
First we will then fly to lukla from Kathmandu then we will trek to Puiya.
Day 04-06: Trek to Pangum La Pass
Then we will cross the Pangum La Pass and see first views of Mera peak.
Day 07-09: Climb to Tagnang
Then we will climb to Tagnang via Narging and Pacha Pokhara
Day 10-12: Mera Base Camp
We will get acclimatization and climbing training in the Mera base camp which is also known as Khare.
Day 13-15: Peak climbing period
In this period we will climb the peak.
Day 16-19: Return to Lukla
Then we will move to lukla via the Zatra pass (4589m).
Day 20: Lukla to Kathmandu
We will take a flight from lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 21: Contingency day
This is a contingency day reserved for bad weather when we are trying to fly fromLukkla to Kathmandu. If we had no problems, we spend the day spoiling ourselvesin Kathmandu.
Day 22: Departure
After breakfast we will transfer you to Tribhuvan International airport (TIA) threehour before your flight you have to reach there.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- expert guides and porters
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Tented camp & Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Sagarmatha National Park entry and trekking peak royalty fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paperwork’s and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment, travel and medical insurance and helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
All conditions stated in the itinerary are for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement regarding your interest and financial condition.