Annapurna Royal Trek
Kathmandu Sightseeing, Pokhara City tour, trekking in the easy trail, magnificient views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range , Fistail and other many Great mountain view of Nepal.
Royal Trek in Annapurna is a one of the most stunning trekking route of the Annapurna Region Trekking Package. Royal Trek in Annapurna allows trekkers for Kathmandu sightseeing, tour in the Pokhara city, stunning views of mountains of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range, a great view of Mt. Machapuchchre and many other beautiful Himalayas of Nepal.
This trek trail takes you through remote villages of the region. The artistically built houses and the ever-smiling local people of this region are just superb to get through. However, tea-houses may be in a rare number that makes you build camps for night-stay.
As mentioned earlier, this trek is listed under the type “Camping”. Positively, it’s more fun to build camps for night-stay rather than staying at hotels, especially while you are on a trek. From an altitude of 820m you get to the top of the trek at 1800m. This trekking route is categorized as an easy one. You also do not need to worry about altitude sickness. Anyone who is in a good health can go for this trek. The best season to start this trek is between September and November, and February and May. However, if you want, the trek can be arranged at any month of the year.
This trekking route has been famous since Prince Charles of Britain followed this path. It was named “ Royal Trek” since then.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA Inernational Consortium. About Us
Quick reference phone: +99898 3039846 - telegram; +99897 7009846 - whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Itinerary for Royal Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport [1,338m/4,389ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 02: Sight-Seeing of Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] takes about six hours. Sightseeing in Pokhara. Hotel overnight.
Day 04: Trek from Pokhara to Kalikasthan [1,059 m/3,474 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight.
Day 05: Trek from Kalikasthan to Syanglung [600 m/1,969 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight.
Day 06: Trek from Syanglung to Chisapani [571 m/1,873 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight.
Day 07: Trek from Chisapani to Pokhara. Hotel overnight.
Day 08: Kathmandu – River Rafting – Chitwan. Dinner in the central dining hall. Hotel overnight.
Day 09: Explore Chitwan National Park. Dinner around the campfire. Camp overnight.
Day 10: Back to Kathmandu. Hotel overnight.
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu on your own.
Day 12: Departure to Airport.
Starts from: US $ 825.00
Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry. We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Airport pick & drop off service by Private Vehicle
- Welcome or fare well dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with traditional musical show.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per Itineary
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with English speaking license holder’s tour guide
- Comprehensive pre-departure information/meeting
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tre, (Generally we will provide you 3 cop of tea )
- Accommodation in lodges, guesthouses on twin sharing basis during the trek (We will try to provide you Attach bathroom room as well as available)
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Guide airfare (if applicable)
- Ground road transportation as per itinerary if applicable (Private Car , Bus ,Van extra)
- Arrangements for food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff. While trekking period
- Medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit for National park & Conservation
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All Paper work and Administration and registration charge.
- All Government, Vat, Service charge, and taxes are included.
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Airfare domestic ( Kathmandu - Pokhara flights ) and international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly.
- Tips to staff.