Anapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most popular trek in the Annapurna Region Trekking Package. It provides views of both cultural and natural beauties. Trekkers have always demanded and admired this route for trekking. At the end of the trek, the beautiful views around just turn to beautiful memories. This is the reason why explorers find it fascinating to get into this area.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
Quick reference phone: +99898 3039846 - telegram; +99897 7009846 - whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp Area takes you to the centre of the entire Annapurna Range. This place is perfect with magnificent design of the formation of mountains. The glaciers and snow-capped peaks around the area add a different flavour to the trek. Also, there is Annapurna Sanctuary surrounded by the high Himalayas of the Annapurna Range named Mt. Machapuchchre[6991m/22,936ft], Mt. Gangapurna[7454m/24,455ft], Mt. Annapurna 1[8091m/26,545ft], Unclimbed fang[7647m/25,088ft] and Annapurna south[7273m/23,861ft].
Besides, Annapurna Trekking in Nepal includes views of the endangered species of wild lives, plants and birds too. As noted earlier, these lives are protected by The Annapurna Sanctuary. Snow-leopard, Musk Deer, Blue sheep and other species of birds named Multi-colored impeyan, Kokla, Pheasant and so on are found in the Annapurna Region. In the same way, plants like Rhododendron and Blue-orchid are found too.
The route through this region ensures the best view of the Mountains all around and the fresh breaths that provide more enthusiasm throughout the trek. If you are among the explorers to know new things in life, Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp can prove the best for you.
Guaranteed departure dates
7, 24, 28
1, 7, 22, 25
Note: January to March (winter): In this season temperature will decrease at often 0°C (32°F) at night, with extreme cold at high elevations. It is possible to trek in places like the Everest region during the winter but due to extreme cold weather and heavy snow fall it may be quite difficult than as usual.
2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
2, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20, 23, 24
2, 6, 9
2, 9, 23, 24
4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16, 20, 22, 24, 26, 29, 30
2, 3, 7, 12, 13, 15, 18, 21, 28, 31
2, 5, 8, 14
1, 14, 15
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264ft]
Upon arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our representatives. After completion of official formalities, we pick our luggage and head towards a 4 star category hotel where you will be transferred to stay overnight.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparations
You will be woken up with a morning call along with bed tea and breakfast. Today, we will enjoy sightseeing around Kathmandu the entire day including visits to some of the major places of the city such as Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudha and so on. These sites have been listed as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. We get back to our hotel in late evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]; 30 minutes by flight or 6 hours by bus – Ghandruk [1,940m/6,360ft]; 6 hours
We take a scenic journey from Kathmandu to Pokhara today. As soon as we arrive in this city, we are greeted by beautiful views of some of the Nepalese mountains such as Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machapuchhre, the five peaks of Annapurna Region and several others. We then drive to Naya Pool and then start our trek until Ghandruk. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Ghandruk – Chhomrong [2,170m/7,120ft]; 5 hours
Starting our trek from Ghandruk today, we climb up the ascent for an hour and arrive in Ghandrukkot. We continue our journey through the ascent and arrive in Chhomrong. This is a beautiful village located in the laps of the giant Annapurna massif. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Chhomrong – Dovan [2,580m/8,460ft]; 6 hours
We head our way through the banks of Modi Khola. We cross a suspension bridge after some time and trek up to Sinuwa Danda. Our path from this point decreases a little bit of elevation. We make our way through a beautiful lush forest of Rhododendron in Khuldighar. We continue our journey and reach Dovan shortly. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06:Dovan – Deurali [3,230m/10,595ft]; 4 hours
We make our first move with a gentle gradual ascent. Lush forests of oak, pines and rhododendron comes in our way. We walk through Hotel Himalayan and bridges over two streams. There are possibilities that we gain views of wild lives such as wild pigs, deer, and maybe even snow leopards. Our further path takes us to Deurali. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07:Deurali – Machapuchhre Base Camp [3,700m/12,135ft]: 3 - 4 hours
This beautiful day greets us with fresh rays of morning light. With a gradual climb, we go through some areas that are prone to avalanches. We need to be cautious and careful all the way. We shortly arrive at Bagar and make our ultimate destination to Machapuchhre Base Camp. This viewpoint offers breath taking views of Mount Machapuchhre. Camp overnight
Day 08:Machapuchhre Base Camp – Annapurna Base Camp [4,130m/13,545ft]; 2 – 3 hours
The route from Machapuchhre Base Camp, vegetation vanishes. This simply means that we have entered the area of snowy lands. Also will have entered the Annapurna Sanctuary which is a protected area in the Annapurna Himalaya Region. We plan out to trek until the Annapurna Base Camp. Camp overnight
Day 09:Annapurna Base Camp – Bamboo [2,310m/7,575ft]; 6 hours
We start our day with fresh morning rays of light. We then start our way with descends from Annapurna Base Camp. Passing through some of the most beautiful places of the country such as Deurali and Dovan, we trek until we reach Bamboo. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10:Bamboo – Jhinu Dada [1,760m/5,770ft]; 6 hours
From Bamboo, we start our journey and climb the ascent to lower Chhomrong through Kuldi Ghar and Sinuwa. The elevation from lower region of Chhomrong takes us to the upper region of the place. We then further descend making our way to Jhinu Danda. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11:Jhinu Dada – Naya Pool[2,070m/6,791ft]; 6 hours – Pokhara; 1 hour
After an early breakfast we start our trek and reach Kyumi Village. After having our lunch here, we trek to Syauli Bazaar and then to Birenthanti. Then with an hours of trek from Birenthanti, we head up to Naya Pool and end our trek here. We then take a bus to Pokhara that takes an hour to reach. Hotel overnight
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu
We weave the journey of this day by returning back to Kathmandu from the beautiful Pokhara. By this time of the entire trek, we will have spent a long period of unforgettable memories. It will have been one of the best holiday of your life. Hotel overnight
Day 13:Free day in Kathmandu
You will be offered with a leisure day in the Kathmandu city this day. You can either go for a short sightseeing tour around the city or even do shopping as per your interest. We get back to our hotel in the late evening and enjoy a cultural show along with a farewell dinner in our hotel.
Day 14:Final Departure
With unforgettable memories taken, we declare an end to our beautiful holiday in Nepal. Our representatives will escort you to the airport before 3 hours of scheduled flight time.
Starts from: US $ 1125.00
- Airport pick & drop off service by Private Vehicle
- Welcome or fare well dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with traditional musical show.
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per Itineary
- hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with English speaking license holder’s tour guide
- Comprehensive pre-departure information/meeting
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tre, (Generally we will provide you 3 cop of tea )
- Accommodation in lodges, guesthouses on twin sharing basis during the trek (We will try to provide you Attach bathroom room as well as available)
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Guide airfare (if applicable)
- Ground road transportation as per itinerary if applicable (Private Car , Bus ,Van extra)
- Arrangements for food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff. While trekking period
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit for National park & Conservation
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All Paper work and Administration and registration charge.
- All Government, Vat, Service charge, and taxes are included.
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Airfare domestic ( Kathmandu - Pokhara flights ) and international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount, because it is up to you and up to their service.